Spalding County Parks, Public Grounds and Leisure Services offers an exciting and affordable youth football program for youth ages 5 -12. Our teams are given opportunity to play other local communities through the Southern Premier Youth Football League. Area recreation agencies participate in this league which makes for an exciting season! Season opens September 10.
Spalding County youth need your help! We are seeking partners who are willing to invest in the lives of our youth by becoming Sponsors of the Youth Football League! CLICK HERE for more information!
How is your child's coach doing? Click here to rate them. If you need their certification number call Parks and Rec at 770-467-4750.
ANNOUNCING NEW LOWER PRICE THANKS TO SEASON SPONSORS:
Local Hero Sponsor: MR. DON HOOD
REGISTRATION IS OPEN MAY 1ST TO AUGUST 6, 2016
HOW TO REGISTER:
- REGISTER ONLINE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Registration accepted at the Admnistrative office of Spalding County Parks, Public Grounds and Leisure Services Department located at 843 Memorial Drive, Griffin
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Registration accepted at City Park Community Center located at 601 Camp Northern Rd. Griffin on Saturday's July: 23, 30 and August 6 from 10am to 2pm.
Single age divisions: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12
Fee: $90 plus $30 refundable equipment deposit
*There are no weight limitations for this program.
* If the child lives outside of Spalding County an additional $30.00 Out of County Fee will be charged.
- Cash, Credit and Debit Cards accepted
- Birth Certificate (Birth Certificate is required for all NEW players)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Age control date is prior to July 31 of the current year.
- Parent or guardian must be present with child.
- Child may be weighed at registration.
Football equipment can be picked up at City Park Community Center (with a paid in full receipt) during the following hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 3pm to 8pm
- Saturday from 10am to 2pm.
Equipment to be issued for tackle include: Helmet, Chin Strap, Shoulder Pads, Pants.
No equipment is issued for Flag.
The coach will issue the jerseys for all leagues.
DRAFTS AND TRYOUTS AT CITY PARK:
5/6 Flag League - August 10 @ 7pm at Watkins Field
7 and 8 Leagues - August 9 @ 6pm at Watkins Field
9 and 10 Leagues - August 9 @ 7pm at Watkins Field
11 and 12 Leagues - August 10 @ 6pm at Watkins Field
For more information contact Robby Milner at 770-467-4750.
Home Page | Things To Do | Parks | Recreation Centers | Playgrounds
Pavilions | Walking Trails | Senior Center | Youth Sports | Adult Sports | Rental Info
Classes & Programs | Registration |Planning & Development | Contacts | Flickr Photos
Copyright © 2017 Spalding County Parks, Public Grounds & Leisure Services
Website design & hosting by Griffin Web Design